Quality & Safety
Quality & Safety Improvement
Ensuring safe, quality care for your patients
We support continuous quality improvement by building collaborative relationships within and outside your organization. Our goal is to guide your organization's performance at every level to deliver safe, high-quality healthcare by developing and maintaining a quality and safety program and identifying gaps in care.
We support your quality and safety efforts with a full slate of resources, reporting, proven processes, programs and more.
High reliability methods to drive and sustain improvement
Our clinical improvement department carries out its mission in five fundamental ways:
- QAPI assessment – review of current program and compliance with the CMS QAPI requirements.
- Advice and resources for multidisciplinary compliance teams to ensure QAPI compliance with The Joint Commission, Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and other regulatory entities.
- Evaluation of processes and performance for driving quality, length of stay, infection prevention, CMS and other reported measures.
- Enhanced data performance and use of process control theory to drive quality.
- Disease-specific certifications application assistance.
Driving and sustaining change through powerful analytics
- Value Based Purchasing (VBP) evaluation and strategies for improvement
- Hospital Re-admission Reduction Program (HRRP) data and performance review
- Bundle Care Payment Initiative
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA)
- Episode Payment Model
Safety program tailored to your facility
- Safety culture assessment
- Evaluation of current safety processes to prevent harm
- Establish and support a safety culture and high-reliability techniques to improve and maintain a safer healthcare delivery system across the entire continuum of care
- Orientation and training pathway for promoting and maintaining a culture of safety
- LeapFrog Safety Score gap analysis and action plan development to improve and maintain safety score