The clinical documentation excellence team at Adept Health collaborates with interdisciplinary care teams to implement best documentation practices — from appropriate specificity to properly reflecting severity and acuity — and improve performance. This process not only ensures your team stays on the same page and your patient receives more consistent care, but supports quality initiatives and organization goals.
Streamlining your paperwork and improving accuracy
A partnership with Adept Health can provide your team with clinical documentation support tailored to your unique needs. Whether you’re looking for advice and continuing education or a more in-depth assessment of your unique situation, Adept Health has a solution for you.
- Monthly team meetings for educational offerings
- Support for questions and CDE guidance
- Ongoing continuing education opportunities and resources
- Quarterly touchpoints with educator and team leader, upon facility request
Beginning with a comprehensive on-site assessment, our clinical documentation experts will guide you through implementing and maintaining best practices.
- Focused chart reviews to identify opportunities for improvement
- Training and orientation plan
- Staffing methodology and census management
- Productivity monitoring
- Reconciliation process, methodology and tools
- Governance model and physician alignment strategies
- Policy development and samples
- Workflow development and performance improvement strategies
- Key performance indicator (KPI) development and recommendations for monitoring outcomes
- Query development, templates and tools
- Program growth and expansion strategies